Get Started with Vugo as a Driver
Getting started with Vugo is easy, but first, you’ll need to make sure you have the right equipment. Vugo does not provide equipment to drivers, similar to the way TNC rideshare don’t provide your vehicle.
Here is what you’ll need.
- iOS or Android enabled smart phone
- iOS or Android enabled tablet
mountfor your tablet
- Internet connection for your tablet
- PayPal account to get paid
Note: More specific requirements further below.
How do I Use Vugo
- Install the Vugo app on BOTH your smartphone and your tablet. Make sure you have installed the app on both devices, and you
are loggedinto the application on both devices, or you may receive a “device offline” error.
- Tether your tablet
to your phoneto use its data, or use a sim card to ensure your tablet is connectedto the Internet. Your tablet must be connected to the Internet for it to receive advertisements.
- Mount your tablet to your vehicle’s headrest. In general, you should mount it on the passenger side headrest, though depending
on conditionsit may make sense to mount it on the driver side headrest.
- When you receive a ride request on your Uber, Lyft, or another service, enter the address into the Vugo application (if the address
isn’t provided, enter the destination name or area). You’ll be takento your default GPS upon starting the ride.
- At the ride’s conclusion, press the button within your default GPS to return to the Vugo app, and press the End Trip button.
That’s it! You’ll be making more money in no time.