How do I get paid?
You get paid from displaying paid advertisements in your vehicle when you are driving for Uber, Lyft, or other Rideshare services. You receive 60% of revenue from paid impressions, but please keep in mind that advertising rates and availability vary greatly based on city, date, time and more.
We also run periodic promotional campaigns that allow you to earn more from referring drivers or referring advertisers. However, you’ll make most of your money through using the application. Here is how to use it:
- When you pick up a passenger, enter the destination address, location name, or area into the Vugo app. The Vugo app will then forward to either Waze or Google Maps for your regular GPS navigation.
- Advertisements will appear on the tablet, mounted to your vehicle’s headrest for passengers to view. The tablet needs to be connected
to the Internetto receive the ads for each trip, so tethering the connection through your smartphone or using a sim card is ideal.
- Passengers can click on the ads and interact with them. You get paid per impression, so it doesn’t matter if the rider clicks on the ad or not.
- At the end of the trip, hit the End Trip button in the application (or if a trip
was canceled, hit the trip cancel button).
- You’ll receive your earnings every week on Wednesday, starting June 10. You’ll receive earnings the following week after signing up. Your earnings will
be depositedinto your Paypal account.
Invite other drivers and advertisers to the Vugo rideshare advertising platform and earn money via our referral incentive programs for ad partners.