How Tipping Works
- Passenger will set amount then provide us their email address
- We sent tip request to them via PayPal, so they will get an email with the link on confirming tip request over the email, typically within 20-30 seconds. Also, whenever a customer fills tip form – we send you an email right away on that.
- A client has to complete that request withing seven days; It takes like 20 seconds sine link to the payment is provided.
- Every Wednesday we transfer all the tips to your account using PayPal, We group all Tips together, since Paypal will charge you 30 cents + 2% on the transaction.
- Vugo covers 30 cents + 3% on each tip request. Meaning If you get a tip via tablet ten times each time for $3 then we will receive 10 x 2.65 on our bank account, but when we pay you on Wednesday, we will transfer all amount your passengers sent us $30.